We are looking for ambitious, fast- faced, self motivated sales professionals eager to make a career and grow in the Sales Function.
We bring to you
DNA (Develop, Nurture and Achieve), a premium sales channel
WHY DNA Channel?
· 12 months Cross – Functional Training
· Involves Classroom & On – Job training
· Attractive Pay Package & Incentives
· Opportunity to Develop your talent
· Opportunity to work with one of the prestigious organisation
We are looking for passionate individuals for the role of Agency Development Manager (ADM)
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
Age: >24 yrs
Experience: Minimum 2 years in Sales
Industry: Any (Except Insurance).
JOB ROLE :
- The first 12 months are going to be your training period. During this period you will undergo an extensive cross functional training which would be a mix of classroom and on the job exposure. There will be certifications at the end of each phase.
- Senior professionals will handhold you throughout your traineeship giving their inputs and providing insights. You will also get an opportunity to interact with Top Management of the organization at regular intervals and seek their inputs wherever required.
- After the successful completion of training you will be required to meet your sales target by recruiting, managing and driving a team of Financial Consultants who could be Chartered Accountants, IAS officers, Top Government officials, Financial Experts etc.
- You will be evaluated mainly on your ability to build a strong distribution (No. of active, successful Financial Consultants) to meet your business targets and your quality of business.
Grand Forum India has been successfully involved in recruiting top quality professionals for its clients in the FMCG, Consumer Durables, Insurance, Telecom, Pharama, Manufacturing, Banking,Education and the retailing industries, since its inception in 2009.
Prior to becoming recruitment consultants each of our senior consultants was successful professionals with years of experience with reputed organizations. Our entire team is selected carefully keeping in mind the competency and background required, to serve our clients and candidates in the most professional manner.
In addition to our consultants we have an in house research department with sole responsibility to provide our recruiters with a constant flair of qualified candidates. Our expert researchers are trained to utilize multiple search method in sourcing exceptional hard to find executives who meet and exceed client criteria.
Our integrated search process comprises the following steps:
In depth face- to- face interviews.
Candidates’ profiles along with insightful consultant comments.
Facilitating the client-candidate meetings.
Extensive reference checks.
Involvement in negotiations.